To add a Link to a Campaign, you must first display the list of Campaigns.
1) Click the Campaign type menu option (Tracking Link, Split Test, Rotators) and then click View / Edit.
2) Click the Links icon next to the Campaign you wish to manage the Links in.
3) Click the Add Link button.
4) Fill out the form, configuring the Link with the options you desire.
- 7 utilizatori au considerat informaţia utilă
How do I create a Campaign / Rotator?
We provide a few different Campaign Types:1) Tracking Link2) Split Test3) Rotators (Fulfillment,...
What are the different Campaign types?
Tracking Links Click Tracker: Cannot be used as a rotator. This is used to only track clicks....
How come I am being redirected to the Quality Click Control web site?
When you create a Campaign, QCC also creates that Campaign's Default Link. By default it is...
How do I disable a Link from asking for a password?
To disable a link from asking for a password, delete the password entered for that link by...
How do I reset stats?
You can reset the stats for any Link by bringin that Link up to edit and clicking the "Reset...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution